Board & Committees Secretariat Officer
The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) is seeking a permanent full-time Board and Committees Secretariat Officer to join the Office of the CEO team.
This position will manage all aspects of the secretariat function including, but not limited to, preparing, reviewing, collating, and distributing high-quality documentation including briefing papers, minutes, and agendas; and providing reliable, timely and high-quality support to the Board and Committees.
- Demonstrated ability to forge and maintain productive working relationships, working pro-actively both independently and as part of a team, with the ability to maintain confidentiality and apply judgement.
- Experience in providing high level, contemporary executive management support including a proven ability to undertake secretariat support to Boards and Committees or similar.
- Demonstrated high-level planning, organisation, and coordination skills together with the ability to recommend and decide on appropriate action in an environment subject to work pressure, competing priorities, complexities and change under limited supervision.
- High level communication skills with a strong customer service focus meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and uses feedback to improve services.
- Appropriate contemporary IT and office systems skills.
About you – to be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing and prioritising workloads
- Computer skills and use of Board portal software (Diligent).
What we offer is:
- Salary $96,429 + Super + Additional Benefits
- Rewarding role within a highly supportive culture that values excellence, inclusion, accountability, integrity, and lifelong learning.
If this challenging and highly rewarding role sounds like an opportunity that compliments your current skills, experience, and future career plan, we encourage you to submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role. Please submit your resume, cover letter and response to the selection criteria. Email your application to email@example.com
– Click on Board & Committees Secretariat Officer to access the PD
– Click on Board & Committees Secretariat Officer Job in Canberra ACT – SEEK to find more about this job
Applications close: COB Tuesday 4 October 2022
- Health Industry accreditation and assessment knowledge or experience; particularly as it applies to osteopathy.
- Knowledge of a Director’s responsibilities – including understanding the role of a director and the legal, ethical, fiduciary, and financial responsibilities.
- Governance and strategic performance – ensuring effective Board governance and strategic performance processes are in place and contributing to the high performance of the Board.
Click on PD for Board Director to access the PD
EOI Non-Executive Director – Roles Remunerated Positions
The Australian Osteopathic Accreditation Council (AOAC) is seeking Expressions of Interest for Board Directors to fill several vacancies on its Board.
This is your opportunity to contribute to the strategic development of accreditation and assessment of the osteopathy profession. AOAC is seeking suitable candidates for a three-year term with the appropriate skills in one or more of the following areas:
- OSTEOPATHIC EDUCATION
A Director with skills in osteopathic education and/or accreditation, or can represent the professional interest of Osteopaths
- FINANCIAL ACUMEN
A Director with a senior executive or equivalent experience in financial and management accounting and internal financial controls, including an ability to probe the adequacies of financial and risk controls
- FIRST NATIONS
A Director who identifies as a First Nations person and brings complementary skills to the board’s structure and activity.
AOAC supports and encourages a diverse range of applicants to express interest in the roles. The Board seeks to have a broad representation (including but not limited to gender, age, diversity, location, skills, and experience).
Expressions of interest are to be emailed to AOAC’s Executive Officer, Clinical Professor Fiona Stoker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close at 5.00 pm Friday 5 August 2022
Click on Expressions of Interest for Board Directors for more information.